The AUDIO KONTROL 1 from Native Instruments is a USB 2.0 bus powered, compact audio interface whose adaptability makes it perfect for musicians, producers and DJs. Freely-assignable buttons and controller knob combined with advanced MIDI and key command functionality provide full control of software applications, as for example the transport control of a sequencer, control of channel faders or an instrument's sound parameters.
The unit features a microphone input with 48V phantom power and includes full versions of XPRESS KEYBOARDS, GUITAR COMBOS and TRAKTOR 3 LE that provide a greater functionality to the AUDIO KONTROL 1. XPRESS KEYBOARDS offers three emulations of classic synthesizers that span three decades of musical heritage, perfect for any production. GUITAR COMBOS offers a wealth of distinctive guitar tones, from pop to rock, jazz to blues. TRAKTOR 3 LE leads the way in digital DJ'ing by providing a monitor and a main mix signal, as well as a headphone output with A/B source switching.
- Portable USB audio interface with sturdy aluminum casing
- Combo microphone/instrument input with 48V phantom power
- Four balanced outputs with two stereo level controls
- Headphone output with A/B source switching and level control
- Direct monitoring with mono switch and mix control
- Low latency ASIO/Core Audio driver
- MIDI input and output (sixteen channels)
- Three freely-assignable buttons and one controller knob
- MIDI and key commands support for control of professional audio software and other media applications such as iTunes, Winamp or Final Cut Pro
- Includes full versions of TRAKTOR 3 LE, GUITAR COMBOS and XPRESS KEYBOARDS
- USB bus powered