The LonniePack 1 from Sonomic Wire Works is an expansion pack of drum material recorded by Lonnie Wilson (Brooks and Dunn, Faith Hill, George Jones, Martina McBride, Rascal Flats, Randy Travis and Waylon Jennings) and for use within DrumCore 2.
Winner of two "Country Drummer of the Year" awards from the Academy of Country Music (ACM) this expansion pack is for producers, songwriters, composers and musicians who need authentic country drums with a variety of song elements.
Also included are MIDI beats and drum kits to use for extra hits or making your own beats.
Note! This DrummerPack is exclusively audio content and MIDI drum kits. There are no MIDI grooves.
LonniePack 1 Content
- Boom Chuck
- 2-beat country from 65 to 135 BPM
- Brushed 6/8
- A smooth, flowing 6/8 groove
- Country Shuffle
- Over twelve variations per tempo. 75 to 165 BPM
- Country Rock
- From twelve to twenty-two variations with get sidesticks, multiple kick patterns, no-kick versions, both tight and sloshy hi-hats and ride patterns and fills
- Cryin' Time
- Slow 60 to 80 BPM. Ghost notes and hi-hat variations
- Dog Titty Titty
- Perfect for slow tunes in 6/8
- Hoo-Rah Ridge
- Brushes and Blastix from 65 to 145 BPM
- Straight, shuffles and brushes up to 225 BPM
- Straight four kick and 1/8th hats from 90 to 150 BPM
- Nick Nick Nair
- "Looking for inspiration after midnight"
- Power Ballad
- Builds up to a sing-along chorus
- Brushed and sidestick versions plus 1/2 time