The Bowens Esprit DX 500 2 Monolight Kit has ample strobe power for many studio or location lighting situations. Each 500 watt/second monolight has a dial-down power range of six f/stops -- down to 1/32 of full power. The power levels are easily visible in digital readouts, and adjustable in 1/10th stop increments.
A 250 watt modeling light makes composing and focusing easy.
This 2 light kit provides a total of 1000 watt/seconds -- ample power for shooting groups of people (5 - 6), or smaller subjects, using a very small f/stop. It includes 1 silver-white umbrella, 1 24x24" softbox, 2- 7' light stands, an infra-red wireless trigger, monoplug to PC sync cord, and a soft kit bag.
- Six F-Stop Power Range
- Drop down to 1/32 of full power; use larger aperture ranges in smaller shooting spaces
- Fast Recycling
- The Bowens Esprit DX recycles in 2.3 seconds, at full power.
- Shorter Flash Duration
- Freezes action with it's flash duration of 1/1500 second.
- Ready Indication
- Ready light, and a switchable audible beep when the flash is ready to fire.
- Built in Slave
- This kit includes an RC-1 Remote Infra Red trigger. Each monolight also includes a switchable white light slave for synchronization with other flashes
- Fan Cooled
- Fan and vent cooled for increased protection during the most demanding applications.
- Flash Inhibit Circuit
- Prevents the unit from firing until it has reached 100% of the selected power level
- Compact Design
Small physical dimensions make storage in the padded soft kit case a breeze.
Stylish black and dark grey steel housing design