This is a basic K5600 Joker News 400 W HMI - 1 Light System built around the K5600 Joker-Bug 400. The Joker-Bug 400 output is comparable to a 1500/2000W quartz fixture, but with a power draw of only 5.5 Amps. It's powerful enough to make a difference in daylight interiors even through diffusion materials and light banks.
This unit has been adopted as the choice for Motion Picture Gaffers and cameramen for use with fine daylight interiors, car shots, and two camera interviews where they are most present.
This kit includes a power supply, beamer, barndoor set, and HMI bulb. Add a light stand of your choice to complete the kit (optional).
- The Joker News 400 requires virtually no set up time.
- The fixture offers two fixtures in one: an Omni-directional fixture and a directional focusable open face flood.
- The focusing of the included News Beamer parabolic reflector changes the beam pattern from Spot to Flood in a 3 to 1 ratio, achieving beam angles from 16 to 45°.
- Used without the News Beamer, the Joker News becomes a Bug-Lite, perfect for use with a softbox.
Electronic, square wave flicker free ballast, multi-voltage (90-265V AC), switchable.
Dual function ON-OFF push button switch, completely silent, convection cooled.
- Accepts 6-5/8" accessories.