Rollei Ortho 25 film is a monochrome photographic film with a sensitivity of ISO 25/15. It is characterized by a latitude of up to two f-stops, depending upon development.
The emulsion offers an extraordinary sharpness and extremely fine grain. Rollei Ortho 25 is suitable for technical-scientific applications and as a half-tone film in pictorial photography. The highly clear transparent substrate opens the possibility of application as b&w slide film also.
Note! Maco is the actual owner and manufacturer of this film. They purchased the Rollei and Agfa names and formulas. This item may be sold under different names but it is the same film
- Panchromatic sensitised with low speed ISO 25/15
- Spectral sensitivity 380 - 610nm
- Special coating for an improvement of the transport properties of the cameras
- Suitable for daylight and tungsten
- Polyester base support guarantees the highest level of archival stability
- Excellent resolving power of 330 lines/mm
- Extreme fine grain and high sharpness; "non-curling" backside coating to improve flatness
- Especially suited for digital application
Half-tone film in the pictorial photography
- With high requirements in terms of sharpness and extreme fine grain, Rollei Ortho 25 offers excellent results in combination with the fine grain balance developer Rollei High Speed (LP Supergrain)
- Rollei Ortho 25 in combination with Rollei Low Speed developer, has a contrast which few b&w developers can match; the results are reminiscent of Technical Pan film; extreme fine grain structure and high sharpness as well as detailed gray tones can be achieved