The Manfrotto 190XPROB Tripod with 804RC2 3-Way Pan/Tilt Head Kit was put together by B&H for photographers who need optimal speed and ease of operation with the precision of a pan/tilt head and a quick release.
The 190XPROB Tripod has been redesigned to offer better ergonomics of the leg-angle release mechanism and improved quick-action leg locks. It is a lightweight, compact and sturdy tripod, ideal for 35 mm or digital SLR cameras, light medium format cameras, or compact camcorders.
The 804RC2 3-Way Pan/Tilt Head is lighter than its predecessors due to the use of Adapto material. It also features improved ergonomic design plus a counter spring system. Built into the forward/back tilt axis is a fixed spring that helps to absorb the shock of the full camera weight from crashing down.
- Center column can be quickly and easily swung from vertical to horizontal without any disassembly
- Horizontal column feature allows the tripod to reach extremely low positions
- 3-faceted center column which totally eliminates column rotation
- Redesigned, more ergonomic flip locks, with only 45° of movement
- Leg warmers on 2 legs ease handling in extreme weather conditions, and help to protect the legs
- Four leg-angle settings (25,46,66 & 88°)