The MR-1 from Korg offers incredibly high-quality 1-bit recording in an ultra-portable design that's great for reporters, musicians, field audio recordists, and more. The MR-1 supports DSDIFF, DSF, and WSD 1-bit formats to capture every detail of the sonic world around you. The 20GB internal hard drive holds up to six hours of audio at the highest resolution, or about 30 hours at CD-quality. The included AudioGate software allows you to convert your 1-bit files into today's most popular file formats.
The simple, elegant interface of the MR-1 has standard play/pause, record, stop, back, and forward buttons on the front panel, with menu controls, a mic/line selector switch, and a mic power switch on the side panels. The unit has two 3.5mm mini jack inputs and two 3.5mm outputs so you can connect a microphone, instrument, or your favorite pair of headphones. A stereo electret condenser microphone is included so you can start recording right away.
The MR-1 also has a high-speed USB 2.0 port so you can connect to your Mac or PC to transfer files to or from the recorder. It can even act as a live audio interface. The large, backlit LCD on the front panel shows vital info so you can monitor settings and audio levels at a glance. For pristine, "future-proof" digital audio recording that fits in your pocket, look no further than the MR-1.
- Lightweight, pocket-sized 1-bit digital audio recorder, great for journalists, broadcasters, musicians, and more
- Supported 1-bit formats include DSDIFF, DSF, and WSD for outstanding "future-proof" quality
- Records in widely-used WAV, BWF, and MP3 formats
- Included AudioGate software convert your 1-bit files into WAV or MP3 files in real-time, and also offers gain control, DC offset removal, and fade functions
- Internal 20GB hard drive holds up to six hours of audio at the highest setting, or about 30 hours of CD-quality 16-bit/44.1kHz WAV audio
- Smooth, elegant interface with easy-to-use controls
- Two 3.5mm inputs allow you to connect your favorite microphone or instrument, and two 3.5mm outputs let you connect headphones or other speakers
- A stereo electret condenser microphone is included so you can start recording immediately
- Inputs are mic/line switchable with selectable mic power
- Included AC adapter also acts as a charger for the internal lithium polymer battery
- High-speed USB 2.0 port for transferring files to or from your Mac or PC. This also allows you to use the MR-1 as a real-time audio interface
- Large, backlit LCD displays vital info
- Store a total of 1000 projects (Max 200 for each format)