The MR-1000 from Korg is an ultra-portable digital recorder that offers incredibly high-fidelity, 1-bit recording at a terrific price. Great for use in the field or the studio, the MR-1000 records to a 40GB internal hard drive to store up to six hours of audio at highest quality, or approximately 60 hours at CD-quality. The XLR/TRS combo inputs, along with RCA and XLR outputs allow you to connect virtually any audio device to the unit. A high-speed USB 2.0 port is included for interfacing with your Mac or PC.
The MR-1000 can operate on AC power or by eight "AA" batteries, great for use while you're on-the-go. The easy-to-use interface and large backlit LCD make it easy to work efficiently. The durable body is built to last, and the included case adds further protection without hindering operability. The included AudioGate software allows you to easily convert your 1-bit recordings into WAV and AIFF formats at varying bit rates, and vice-versa, in real-time.
Note! The included AC adapter does not act as a charger. It will simply operate the device.
- 1-Bit "Future-Proof" Audio
- The MR-1000 records and plays back DSDIFF, DSF, and WSD 1-bit formats at rates up to 5.6448MHz (twice that of DSD standards) to preserve every nuance of the original audio.
- Multiple File Formats
- In addition to the 1-bit formats, the recorder will record and play back WAV and BWF files at up to 24-bit/192kHz, as well as play back MP3 files.
- High-Quality Components
- All of the internal components have been carefully chosen to provide the best audio quality with minimal interference and degradation.
- The lightweight, durable unit is great for use in the studio or out in the field.
- Flexible Power
- Operate off of AC mains or eight "AA" batteries.
- Large Capacity
- The 40GB internal hard drive can hold approximately six hours of audio at the highest quality setting, or 60 hours at CD-quality.
- The simple interface and large backlit LCD make it easy to operate the MR-1000.
- XLR/TRS combo input jacks with phantom power, along with RCA and XLR outputs, let you connect a variety of audio equipment. A 1/4" headphone output is included for monitoring.
- High-Speed USB
- The high-speed USB 2.0 port provides fast transfers to and from your Mac or PC.
- AudioGate Software
- The included software lets you convert your 1-bit recordings to WAV and AIFF files in varying bit-rates (and vice-versa). It accomplishes this conversion in real-time, and offers features such as DC offset removal, gain control, and more.
- Accessories Included
- The included AC adapter can also act as a charger, and the carrying case adds further protection while still allowing you to operate the recorder.