The Induro CX213 Carbonflex 8X CX-Series Tripod Legs is a professional-level carbon fiber tripod that features an innovative center column design. In a rapid and easy motion, the center column can be converted from a standard vertical column to a horizontal cross bar, with angle adjustment flexibility. In the horizontal position, a mounted camera can have a clear view without the tripod legs getting in the way. This makes it especially ideal for nature, flat art, close-up micro photography. The column can also be used upside down and reversed.
CX-series tripods uses 8-layer, 2nd generation carbon fiber technology for its leg construction. This 8x tubing is 60% stronger overall than conventional carbon fiber tripods. This is achieved by using more fibers and less epoxy in the manufacturing blend.
Induro CX-series tripods also feature individual leg angle adjustments, a reversible center column with spring loaded weight hook, foam leg grip, anti dust and moisture rubber leg lock grips, reversible 1/4-20 to 3/8" mounting threads, a bubble level, removable rubber tips and stainless steel spikes, and mounting set screws. They also come supplied with a padded carrying bag.
- Top-leg diameter of 28mm.
- Center column converts into a lateral arm, which is especially advantageous for nature and on-location industrial shooters.
- Improved dust- and rubber-resistant leg lock design prevents dust or moisture from entering the interior of the leg twist-locks.
- Three leg-angle settings (24, 55 & 80°), to accommodate uneven terrain or awkward shooting situations.
- The three set screws in the camera platform can be used to permanently secure the head to the tripod, providing additional security.
- Removable rubber and stainless steel spike feet provide a secure grip, both indoors and outdoors.
- The retractable spring-loaded hook can be used to add stability with a sand bag or equipment bag.