The Induro MXA45 Alloy 6M 5-Section Monopod is a sturdy monopod made of extruded 6000 series aluminum with a wall thickness of 1.5mm. It comes fully-featured and is precisely machined to offer the quality and strength demanded by professional photographers.
The MXA series of monopods feature a fold out tripod at their base, for added support and stability. This allows the monopod to be used with much heavier weight loads.
- Offers a fold out tripod for additional support and stability.
- Top-leg diameter of 36mm.
- Improved dust- and rubber-resistant leg lock design prevents dust or moisture from entering the interior of the twist-locks.
- Foam grip on top leg section improves handling in extreme weather conditions.
- A handy hand strap is incorporated into this monopod.
- The three set screws in the camera platform can be used to permanently secure the head to the tripod, providing additional security.