The Kino Flo Barfly 100 is an extremely efficient, compact and controllable one-tube fluorescent lighting source that can squeeze in to tight spots for difficult shots on location or in the studio. Kino Flo's True Match® Quad lamp technology combined with energy efficient remote electronics guarantee versatility and portability.
The Barfly 100 provides 178 footcandles of light from a distance of 2' (.5 m). It throws a beam of 21 footcandles from a distance of 6' (1.5 m).
This fixture includes a 12' 0.6 m) head to ballast tail, Kino Flo's proprietary twist-on mounting plate, gel frame, and a 90° focusing louver. All available fluorescent tubes are optional and not included.
- Draws only 2 amps of power
- Fixture includes a high-output, flicker-free select ballast, gel frames, focusing louvers and removable mounting plates.
- Available as a 2-light kit, which also includes louvers and a hard case.
- Optional Quad Lamps are available in either 5000 or 2900° K.
- Optional louvers are available for providing 45 or 60° beam spread.
- An optional Snoot to cut the beam angle and control side spill is available.