Available exclusively through B&H, the Basic Shotgun Microphone Kits are designed to eliminate the guesswork in configuring a shotgun microphone system that delivers quality and reliability while remaining cost effective. All Basic Shotgun kits are configured to deliver exceptional performance and satisfy the demands of semiprofessional and professional field audio engineers. The basic kits are an all-in-one solution for event videos, budget film work, budget broadcasting, electronic new gathering (ENG) and field production applications.
The Sennheiser ME67/K6 is the featured shotgun microphone in this kit. As standard in all Basic Kits, a universal shockmount, cabled boom pole, universal hand grip, a set of AA batteries, and short and long right angled XLR cables are all included to provide the user with everything necessary for capturing audio for video, film and field production applications.
This Kit Includes:
- Sennheiser ME67 - Super-Cardioid Spot Shotgun Mic Capsule
- Sennheiser K6 Microphone System Powering Module
- Varta High-Energy 1.5V AA LR6 Alkaline Battery (4-Pack)
- Audio-Technica AT8415 Universal Shock Mount
- Audio-Technica AT8469 Camera Shoe Mount to 5/8-27" Threaded Base Adapter
- Auray WSS-2029 Professional Windshield for Shotgun Microphones - (29cm)
- K-Tek KE-89CC Avalon Series Aluminum Boompole with Internal Coiled XLR Cable
- Pearstone PM Series XLR M to Angled XLR F Professional Microphone Cable - 20' (6.1 m)
- Pearstone PM Series XLR M to Angled XLR F Professional Microphone Cable - 1.5' (0.46 m)
- Auray Universal Microphone Pistol Grip