The 526 25.5" Widescreen LCD Computer Display from LaCie is a high-quality monitor built with video professionals and graphic designers in mind. The monitor features a 1920 x 1200 native resolution a high 800:1 contrast ratio, a wide 178°/178° viewing angle and a 16 ms response time. The monitor also includes a hood to cover the sides of the display.
The monitor recreates a CRT-grade 91% NTSC color gamut with 12-bit LUT gamma correction at 16-bit calculation precision. It also covers 95.5% of the ISO Coated gamut and 95% of Adobe RGB. The monitor is a flat panel, which saves desk space. That, along with other features, makes it a great choice for video editors and graphic designers alike.
- True Color for Professionals
- This display features a professional-level color gamut that allows you to use it when working with color correction for video or print graphic design. This makes the monitor an ideal choice for professional designers and editors. The included Blue Eye Pro Colorimeter helps to ensure that your monitor retains proper color calibration for the work that you are doing.
- Widescreen Aspect Ratio
- The monitor features a widescreen aspect ratio which allows you to more easily work with multiple documents and applications. The 16:10 screen also lets you more naturally view widescreen movies and work with HD video on the monitor.
- Wide Viewing Angle
- The monitor features a 178° horizontal viewing angle and a 178° vertical viewing angle, making it easy to view the display from almost any angle.
- Small Footprint
- The monitor's small footprint and ability to be wall-mounted or arm-mounted helps conserve often-scarce space on your desk.
- Multiple Inputs
- The monitor features digital DVI-D, DVI-I and standard analog VGA input. This gives you a wide variety of options when connecting to a computer.
- The monitor ships with an ergonomic hood that covers the sides of the monitor to ensure that you see the most accurate picture possible.
- High Contrast Ratio and Brightness
- The monitor features a high 800:1 contrast ratio and a brightness level of 400 cd/m2, making it much easier to read your text in a variety of situations.