The Digi-Slave Flex-Ring 6400 with Twin Lights provides a combination of a ringlight plus another pair of side twin lights. This design makes it perfect for macro photography. The Flex-Ring 6400 comes equipped with 64 oversized super-bright white LEDs, 32 in the ring and 16 each in panels attached to the two flexible arms.
It features a variable power dial to optimize the light output quickly and easily. Additionally, a supplied diffuser lens softens the light of the flash to prevent glare and hard shadows. It can be used as a continuous light source, or it can be triggered from a standard PC or hot-shoe sync. The Flex-Ring 6400 comes equipped with 72mm mounting threads (step rings are available separately for 77mm, 67mm, 62mm, 58mm, 55mm & 52mm). It includes 4 AA alkaline batteries and can also be powered by optional NiMH or NiCad rechargeable batteries.
- 64 oversized, super-bright LEDs for maximum power
- Continuous light or flash mode
- Full or half light capability (modes for ring only, arms only, or all lights on)
- Supplied diffuser lens softens the light of the flash to prevent glare and hard shadows
- Variable power dial to easily control the exposure
- Adjustable flex arms measuring 5" (12.7 cm) each
- Includes 4 AA alkaline batteries. Optional NiMH or NiCad rechargeable batteries may also be used