The HR624mk2 from Mackie is a high-quality active two-way studio monitor, perfect for stereo or surround mixing applications. The monitor is THX pm3-certified, great for creating high-definition audio for video, film, and video game projects. The monitor has a 6.7" low-distortion woofer and a 1" titanium dome tweeter to provide clear, lifelike sound across a full frequency spectrum. Internal amplifiers provide 140W of total power for a strong performance
The cast-aluminum Zero Edge Baffle keeps diffraction to a minimum for excellent imaging, while the optimized waveguide provides a wide sweet spot, and the internal cabinet damping eliminates midrange artifacts. The cabinet is OmniMount ready, allowing it to be mounted easily on a wall or ceiling.
The rear panel of the cabinet has XLR, TRS, and RCA input connectors for compatibility with virtually any audio gear you can throw at it. Controls for LF and HF filters, along with acoustic space matching allow you to customize the monitor to your specific workspace for optimum performance.
- Two-way active studio monitor for high-definition audio
- THX pm3 approved for surround mixing
- Full, ultra-linear frequency response for accurate mixing
- Large 6.7" woofer and 1" tweeter
- Two internal amplifiers for a combined total power of 140W
- Passive radiator for extended, tight bass
- Aluminum Zero Edge Baffle keeps diffraction to a minimum for excellent imaging
- Optimized waveguide for a large sweet spot
- Cabinet has full internal damping for eliminating artifacts
- Rear-panel controls for HF and LF filters, as well as acoustic space selection
- XLR, TRS, and RCA connectors for wide system compatibility
- OmniMount ready, for easy installation on a wall or ceiling
- High-gloss piano black wood cabinet provides great looks and a warm sound