The TRUTH B3030A from Behringer is an active, two-way nearfield monitor ideal for professional, project, or mobile studios for music, movie, web, and video game applications. Designed to provide true audio without "hyping" the sound, the cabinet houses a 6.75" long-throw Kevlar woofer and a 2" velocity ribbon transducer to provide detailed sound with a full frequency response.
Two amplifiers are found inside, with a total power of 110W for a strong, clear performance. An active crossover with fourth-order Linkwitz-Riley filters ensures that each driver handles the appropriate frequency ranges. Balanced XLR and 1/4" inputs let you connect to virtually any sound system. You can also optimize the speaker for a particular room or set of acoustic conditions so you get the best performance possible.
- Pair of active two-way monitors
- Ideal for professional, project, or mobile studios
- Kevlar woofer and ribbon tweeter for a full frequency response with excellent detail
- Total power of 110W
- Active crossover with fourth-order Linkwitz-Riley filters
- Wave guide technology provides a wide "sweet spot"
- Limiter for overload protection
- Balanced XLR and 1/4" inputs
- Magnetically shielded for safe use near video monitors
- Can be adjusted to match a particular room or acoustic situation