The Benro A-298n6 HVC Flexpod Tripod Legs is a professional-quality tripod that features an advanced center column design. The center column converts into a lateral arm, with angle adjustment flexibility. It allows for 360° horizontal and 180° vertical adjustment, and the column can be positioned and locked down quickly with the locking knobs. This makes it especially ideal for nature and micro photography. The column can also be used upside down and reversed.
HVC-series tripods are made of extruded 6000 series aluminum with a wall thickness of 1.5mm. They come fully-featured, and are precisely machined to offer the quality and strength demanded by professional photographers.
HVC-series tripods feature individual leg angle adjustments, a reversible center column with spring loaded weight hook, foam leg grips, anti dust and moisture rubber leg lock grips, reversible 1/4-20 to 3/8" mounting threads, a bubble level, removable rubber tips and stainless steel spikes, and mounting set-screws.
- Improved dust- and rubber-resistant leg lock design prevents dust or moisture from entering the interior of the leg twist-locks.
- Top-leg diameter of 28mm.
- Center column converts into a lateral arm.
- Three leg-angle settings (24, 55 & 80°).
- The three set screws in the camera platform can be used to permanently secure the head to the tripod, providing additional security.
- Rubber leg tips provide a secure grip both indoors and outdoors.
- The retractable spring-loaded hook can be used to add stability with a sand bag or equipment bag.