The QuickCam Pro 9000 USB 2.0 Webcam from Logitech is a compact web camera that connects to your computer via a standard USB 2.0 interface. The camera allows you to participate in web conferencing, record video to your computer, and take still images. An integrated microphone allows you to capture audio. The camera features a true 2 megapixel sensor that allows you to take high-resolution still images.
The webcam features many advanced features such as RightLight 2 technology, RightSound technology, video effects, and automatic face-tracking. These features and more make this webcam an excellent choice for your webconferencing and chat needs.
- High Quality Capture
- Not only does the camera feature a true 2 megapixel sensor that allows you to capture images at a native resolution, it also features software enhancements to let you take up to 8 MP stills. Video is recorded at a fluid 30 frames per second, eliminating the choppiness often associated with web cameras.
- HD Video Resolution
- You'll be able to use the camera to capture video at 960 x 720 pixels. This resolution is comparable with many HD displays; the 30 fps HD video puts this webcam in a league of its own.
- RightLight 2 Sensor
- The camera features a sensor with RightLight 2 technology. This allows you to record clear video, even in low light. It makes the camera more usable in a real-world environment where lighting is not always ideal for recording video.
- RightSound Technology
- The camera features an integrated microphone with RightSound technology. RightSound helps to reduce echoes and feedback, allowing you to make video calls without having to use a headset.
- Video Effects
- Logitech Video Effects can be used with web chat applications. They allow you to chat using a 3D animated avatar that will actually mimic your facial expressions and movement.
- Carl Zeiss Lens
- The camera features a wide angle lens designed by Carl Zeiss. The glass lens captures images that a plastic lens could only dream of. The lens's ultra-wide field of view is coupled with the camera's advanced face-tracking tools, helping to avoid the distortion that is often associated with wide angle lenses.