This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
This Ikelite TTL Adapter is for Nikon cameras in non-Ikelite housings with Ikelite bulkheads. This detachable adapter allows Ikelite's proven Nikon iTTL conversion circuitry to be used with other manufacturers housings. Take advantage of true Nikon TTL exposure to get perfect results every time.
Note! Adapter is NOT compatible with non-Ikelite strobes.
- Same iTTL conversion circuitry proven effective in Ikelite housings for Nikon dSLR cameras.
- Allows you to toggle between iTTL and manual.
- Reliable Ikelite bulkhead connection at strobe end for attachment of single or dual sync cord. (Cord not included)
- Compatible with many brands of underwater camera housings. (Adapter is not intended for use with Ikelite housings)
- Nikon DSLR or Fuji S5 Pro camera and non-Ikelite housing
- 5-conductor TTL hot-shoe and Nikonos-style bulkhead in housing
- Current model Ikelite "DS" Substrobe. (NOT compatible with non-Ikelite strobes)
- Requires Ikelite #4103.51 or #4103.52 digital TTL sync cord for connection of Adapter to Ikelite Substrobe.