The Giottos MT-8361 Professional Carbon Fiber Tripod Legs is a very versatile but yet still economical tripod. The unique center column can be used as a lateral arm with angle adjustment, which makes it especially ideal for nature and micro photography. It allows for 360° horizontal and 180° vertical adjustment, and the column can be positioned and set quickly with the locking knobs. The column can also be used upside down and reversed.
The leg materials are made of French-made high-strength carbon fiber tubing commonly used in aerospace engineering, and yield exceptional stability for its weight. Carbon fiber materials are very shock and vibration absorbent, but still relatively lightweight. The carbon fiber used for these legs is made from twelve layers, and the spiral grain is visible on the surface, giving it its high-tech look.
- Spiked Feet
- Rubber foot with spike inside, to assure firm contact on wet soil, gravel, or rocky areas
- Includes Tool Kit
- The toolbox includes required allen wrenches or hex wrench
- Leg Diameter
- 28mm leg diameter for added stability
- Neoprene Leg Grips
- Top sections of legs come protected with neoprene non-slip foam covers, for better handling in extreme weather conditions
- Retractable Hook
- The retractable hook can be used to add stability with a sand bag or equipment bag