The HDSPe MADI from RME is an inexpensive PCIe Card card that features a MADI interface. The audio system is capable of transferring digital audio data directly into a computer, from any device equipped with a MADI interface. Installation is simple, even for the inexperienced user, thanks to the latest "plug and play" technology.
MADI, a multi-channel audio interface, offers full support for 56 and 64 channels of 24-bit audio at a sample rate of up to 48kHz 32 channels at up to 96kHz and 16 at 192kHz. Transmission is done via a single line, either coaxial with BNC plugs or with fiber cable. In both cases more than 100m cable length can be achieved.
RME's high-performance philosophy guarantees maximum system performance by executing as many functions as possible directly within the audio hardware and not in the driver/CPU.
- 128-channel MADI Input/Output PCI(x) card
- Eight buffer size available (0.7, 1.5, 3, 6, 12, 23, 46 and 93 mS)
- Enhanced Zero Latency Monitoring provides real-time monitoring in all clock modes and even at different sample rates
- Slave and master clock modes with automatic and intelligent master/slave clock control
- MADI coaxial, MADI optical, word clock and internal sync sources
- TotalMix real-time software mixer for latency-free submixes and perfect ASIO Direct Monitoring
- SyncAlign guarantees sample aligned and never swapping channels
- SyncCheck tests and reports the synchronization status of input signals
- Jitter sensitivity - PLL operates even at 100nS jitter without problems
- Varipitch by input signal or word clock
- All settings changeable in real-time
- Includes DIGICheck, a software tool for measuring, analysis and testing of various functions of the data stream
- Dual MIDI I/Os provide thirty-two channels of high-speed MIDI
- Optional Time Code module (TCO) for external Video/SMPTE synchronization