The Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad is an elegantly designed input device that is sure to turn heads. It features a standard QWERTY layout, dedicated OS X function keys, an integrated two-port USB 2.0 hub, and an ultra-thin anodized aluminum design. The keys themselves are of the low-profile variety, practically identical in feel and function to those found on Apple's MacBook line of notebook computers.
- USB 2.0 interface with integrated 2-port hub
- Ultra-thin design has to be seen to be believed
- Chicklet-style keys mirror those found on Mac notebooks
- Full-size keyboard with integrated numeric keypad
- Dedicated function keys give you quick access to many common functions in OS X