The Gitzo GT90TT 90th Anniversary Limited Edition Titanium Traveler Tripod is offered as a once in a lifetime opportunity to own one of the most exclusive, state-of-the-art, professional tripods ever made in the 90 year history of Gitzo. Only 390 pieces will be manufactured, each individually numbered and with the owner's name laser engraved into one of the carbon fiber legs.
Starting from one of the most innovative tripods in the Gitzo line, the Traveler, this 90th Year Limited Edition version combines the use of titanium materials with 6x carbon fiber. All together, this assures maximum rigidity and performance with minimum weight, while optimizing load capacity and durability.
This Traveler series tripod uses a unique patented 180° folding mechanism that accommodates the head inside the folded tripod legs, making this the smallest folded tripod for its open size and number of sections. In addition, this tripod uses advanced "Carbon 6X" carbon fiber material for its leg construction. This improved tubing is stronger and lighter, and as resistant as its 12 layer predecessor. Carbon "6X" is manufactured using a complex, 3-D process weaving 6 layers of carbon fiber into smooth, solid constructed tubes.
- Luxury Leather Case
- The Titanium Traveler comes in a luxury leather case specially designed for this limited edition tripod. The genuine leather case is made in Italy according to Italy's master craftsmanship traditions. Like the jewel inside, the leather case has a unique design, cleverly made and sewn with only two pieces of premium leather.
- Anti-Rotation Leg (ALR) System
- The Anti-Rotation Leg (ALR) system makes it quick and easy to open and close the tripod. Simply turn all of the locking rings at once and the whole leg can be pulled out in seconds.
- 1mm Gitzo 6X Carbon Fiber Tube
- Gitzo was able to develop a six-crossed multilayer carbon fiber 30% lighter than the previous 1.5mm generation that features the same exceptional performance of stability and vibration absorption and unbeatable quality.
- Ground-Level Set
- This feature allows you to remove the center column to save weight and get the camera closer to the ground. The upper disk is removed from the center column and inserted directly into the upper casting using the column hook. No tools required.