Nikon Camera Control Pro 2.0 software remotely controls most functions of Nikon digital SLRs from a computer that is connected via USB cable or though wired or wireless LAN using a wireless transmitter. Advanced functions of the D3 and D300 cameras such as the Viewer for preview and selection of images prior to transfer, LiveView function and Picture Control System are also supported, along with the workflow of Nikon's exclusive photofinishing software Capture NX (optional) and the browser and viewer software View NX.
- Take Control of Your Photography - Remotely
- Using the USB or FireWire cable that are included with your camera, or the optional Wi-Fi adapters for select models, Nikon Camera Control Pro enables you to capture unique images no matter what the subject.
- LiveView Support
- Live previews direct from the camera are supported on the D3, D700, D300, and D90 when this feature is enabled. See what you are about to shoot! When the focus area displayed in the Camera Control Pro 2 live view window is double-clicked when autofocusing in live view mode, the camera will now focus automatically. Autofocusing is not supported with the following cameras when hand-held is selected for Live view mode: D3-series, D700, and D300-series.
- Improved Graphic User Interface
- Camera Control Pro 2.0 provides a simulated camera LCD panel on the computer screen which performs the same function as the cameras display. It has been modified to be consistent with those used in the latest cameras for smoother operation.
- Picture Control Utility
- In certain Nikon digital SLRs such as the D3, D700, D300 and D90, customized image adjustment -- including tone compensation curve data -- can be saved to tailor the camera's behavior to the photographer's vision, improving efficiency when using multiple cameras at the same time.
- Compatible with Wi-Fi Operation
- In addition to supporting USB cable connections, Camera Control Pro offers compatibility with the optional wireless transmitter models WT-2a, WT-3a and WT-4A. When attached to a digital SLR, the WT-2a, WT-3a and WT-4A enable remote shooting and setting via a wireless LAN over Wi-Fi.
- Compatible with Nikon's Image Authentication
- Image data can be transferred and stored without affecting the authentication function.
- Nikon Camera Compatibility
Camera Control Pro 2.0 is compatible with the following Nikon DSLRs only:
D4S, D4, D3X, D3S, D3, D300, D300S, D5300, D5200, D5100, D5000, D60, D600, D610, D700, D7100, D7000, D800, D800E, D90 and Df
Certain cameras require download of the version 2.17 update