The SeaLife SL961 is a powerful underwater strobe light. Since the strobe will fire with four different pre-flash settings, as well as no pre-flash, it will work with any underwater digital or film camera that has a built-in flash. Since water absorbs the red and yellow light spectrum resulting in blue pictures you need a flash to bring out the intense colors of the underwater world. It also reduces the backscatter problem that normally will occur when using a camera with a built-in flash.
When using the Auto Mode Setting, the strobe automatically adjusts the brightness for optimal image exposure. You can also shoot in manual mode. The strobe features variable flash control enabling you to dial the flash power up or down for better image exposure. Also included is a flexible, rubberized arm for easy aiming and a sure grip. This will allow you to position the flash for the best possible lighting.
- Slave will fire with 4 different pre-flash settings as well as no pre-flash
- In Auto Mode the strobe automatically adjusts the brightness for optimal image exposure.
- In manual mode you have a variable brightness control for better image exposure.
- 60° angle of coverage
- Recycle time of 7 seconds (Full power)
- Up to 100 flashes with full power batteries
- 5700° kelvin color temperature