Built specifically for use in the classroom, the Califone USB Digital Microscope gives students a chance to learn about the world around them up close. It can be connected to a classroom computer, so students can be split into groups to conduct experiments and see the whole picture on the screen at the same time.
This USB Microscope allows for real-time display on computer screens, enabling multiple students to view detail at the same time. With a connected computer wired to a projector, an entire class or auditorium can participate, making it ideal for facilitating student understanding of the 6 goals within the National Educational Technology Standards, or NETS.
- 10x - 200x magnification with manual focusing from 4" to infinity
- Takes image snapshots to appear on a computer screen
- USB connection to computers allows for group monitoring and easy image capturing
- Fully adjustable, detachable microscope stand
- Protective lens barrel
- Integrated bright white LEDs for lighting the subject
- Multiple filter choices to highlight different aspects (Light enhanced, square base, color or black and white 3D, reverse tone, blue/red/green filters)
- Automatic brightness adjustment & color compensation
- Video Capture (choice of resolution & frame rates) or Still Picture mode (with choice of image resolution settings)
- One year warranty for school use (most consumer electronics warranties would be voided if used in schools)