The Beachtek DXA-6A dual XLR adapter offers 48 Volt phantom power on both inputs for use with condenser microphones, and is universally compatible with any camcorder. Two sources may be recorded simultaneously, and each input may be recorded on a separate audio track, making it possible to mix both channels individually during editing. The unit provides channel separation adequate for recording timecode and audio simultaneously and the shielding and XLR connectors are of a professional quality.
- Perfect fit for the Sony VX2100, FX1 and FX7 Camcorders
- 48 Volt phantom power on both channels for use with professional Condenser Mics
- Dual MIC/LINE level switches for connection of Mics or CD and Cassette players and other line level sources
- Mono/Stereo Switch for single input recording
- Standard 9 Volt battery powering
- LED battery power Indicator