This is an Elinchrom Ranger RX 1100 battery operated power pack kit. The "RX" signifies the ability to be fired by a remote control handset, or Windows or Mac computer. The power-range is seven f/stops. Lower the power to 8.5 w/s, and switch to slow recycle, and up to 3800 exposures can be made.
Elinchrom Ranger has flash durations as short as 1/4310 second (with two "A" heads attached), which makes it ideal for sports, fashion, and theater photography. Controls on the pack permit changing the output in 0.1 stop increments in an easy-to-read digital display.
This is a 1 head kit which includes a Freelite "A" flash head. The "A" head provides ultra-short flash durations. The kit also includes a battery, multi-voltage battery charger, and 16' special Elinchrom connector to PC sync cord. A Varistar Umbrella and Reflector are also included. Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Varistar Umbrella
- The Varistar umbrella and reflector is a multi-purpose light source...wide angle, even and soft. The kit includes the #26164 wide-angle reflector and #26381 umbrella/softbox.
- Compact Design
- Easily transportable; fits easily into many location cases.
- Special sealed controls and capped flashhead connectors, sealed bottom, battery drawer access from side of unit
- Seven F-Stop Range
- 8.5 - 1100 w/s, digitally controlled in 0.1 stop increments
- Fast Recycle Time
- 5.5 seconds to full power for ~140 flashes
- Recycle Indication
- Two LED's and an audible switchable beep signify flash is ready to fire.
- Fast Recharging
- The multi-voltage charger can charge a battery in 3 hours to full power, inside the unit, or externally.
- Short Flash Durations
- 1/2300 second with 1 "A" head, 1/4310 second with 2 "A" heads stops most action.
- Conserves Battery Power
Automatically switches off five minutes after the last operation.
LED's indicate remaining battery power.
- Multi-Voltage Charger
- Recharges battery in ~3 hours, with 110-230 AC Voltage. Plug adapters are included.
- Built in Slave
- The photo cell is adapted to trigger in bright ambient light.
- Auto Dump
- Allows access to lower power selections without the need to manually dump a higher power first.
- Retains all previous settings since last use
- An adapter cable (11095) is available to use existing Elinchrom heads with the Ranger pack.