The Tamrac 614 Super Pro 14 Shoulder Bag is equipped to accommodate both digital and film SLR camera outfits. It features the Lens-Bridge divider systems which cradles the cameras with lenses attached. It has a Slide Pocket that features the Tamrac Memory & Battery Management System that uses red flags to identify available memory cards and batteries. In the front there are 2 ZipDrop pockets with an internal zippered mesh accessory pocket and paraphernalia pockets to keep personal items and small accessories organized. There are straps under the pockets to hold a tripod or monopod.
The 614 has two Touch Fastener closing, weather-flapped padded end pockets and a handy padded passport/ticket pocket in the back. Inside the top, a removable Pop-Off film pocket holds film and accessories in easy view. The bags is carried by an adjustable shoulder strap with the S.A.S. Strap Accessory System attachment slots, an EasyGrip carrying handle or the bag can be attached to most rolling bags and carts using the Piggy-Back Pocket.
The Tamrac 614 Super Pro 14 shoulder bag can be carried on board an airline and placed under the seat in front of you or in the overhead compartment. It has a foam padded rear pocket for a thin notebook computer up to 17 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 2.0".
- Dual Action Top offers triple protection against rain, dust and sand by providing three levels of security: hook and loop closures for quick access, EasySqueeze quick-release buckles for security and a zipper closure for the ultimate weather protection.
- Lens-Bridge Divider System allows the camera to sit cradled above the rest of the equipment with various lens lengths attached and ready for action. The camera rides on an adjustable platform insuring a perfect fit with or without a motor drive.
- Foam padded rear pocket for a thin notebook computer up to 17 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 2.0"
- 2 Slide Pockets feature the Tamrac Memory & Battery Management System which uses red flags to identify which memory cards and batteries are available and which ones are used up.
- The front has 2 ZipDrop pockets that have an internal zippered mesh accessory pocket and paraphernalia pockets in a see-through mesh pocket for storing accessories and small items that are normally hard to locate. The left pocket has an attachment system to utilize the optional Photographer's ToolPak. There are 2 tripod straps mounted below the pockets.
- The front flap has a weather-protected Speed Pocket that allows filters and other accessories to be quickly accessed without opening the bag.
- Two Touch Fastener closing, weather-flapped padded end pockets
- Full length zippered Passport/ticket foam padded pocket in the back
- Inside the top, a removable Pop-Off film pocket is made of Windowpane-Mesh. It can hold lots of film in clear view. In addition, it can be quickly detached so that film can be hand inspected at the airport and not risk damage by X-ray security systems.
- The Piggy-Back Pocket enables a camera bags to work in conjunction with most rolling bags or carts that have a handle. With the handle locked in the upright position, the Piggy-Back Pocket allows a camera bag to be easily slipped over the handle and held securely while riding on top of the rolling bag.
- Elastic accessory loops inside top
- Plastic bottom platform beneath the foam padding provides stability, protect ion and support.
- Adjustable padded BioCurve shoulder strap with S.A.S. Strap Accessory System attachment slots
- EasyGrip padded handles are made from a composite material. The material is exceptionally non-slip, yet soft and easy on your hands. A torsion bar stabilizer strut in the top distributes the weight for carrying ease.
- Compatible with;
- 2 SLR camera bodies, 9 lenses, 2 flashes, tripod and accessories plus a notebook computer