This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
This Aquatica TLC Buoyancy Compensating Float is made of light weight material and is supplied with a one inch TLC ball for mounting to either a housing or strobe arm. These floats are compact, economical and simple to attach to a TLC standard strobe arm or to most housing brands on the market. Each float adds about 1 lbs (0.5 kg) of lift in salt water.
- Each float adds about 1 lbs (0.5 kg) of lift
- Flexible positioning for trimming housing's balance
- Universal design will fit existing Housing from Aquatica and other brands
- Simple to assemble design for the traveling diver
- Standard diameter 1" ball supplied for mounting