The TransActive Mobile from Alesis is a high-quality portable PA system ideal for use at outdoor parties, sporting events, live music gigs, and more. Constructed from heavy-duty aluminum, with convenient built-in handles and two wheels, the TransActive Mobile is built for life on the road. It features an XLR/TRS combo input, a TRS input, a stereo RCA input, and a universal iPod dock so you can connect an instrument, CD player, the included professional-quality microphone, or any iPod with a dock connector.
The two-way speaker system can output high-fidelity sound from any of your audio sources at distances up to 150' and the enhanced bass output creates a full, rich sound. The system has a built-in rechargeable battery that lasts for over 12 hours to keep the party going strong. If you want to get the system up off the floor to put a greater focus on the music, the cabinet can be mounted on a standard 1-3/8" PA speaker stand.
- Rugged aluminum construction
- Retractable handle and two-wheel system for great portability
- XLR/TRS, stereo RCA, TRS, and iPod dock inputs accept virtually any sound or music source
- TRS output jack for connecting other speakers
- Rear-panel switch lets you choose to charge your iPod while docked, or let it run off its own power
- Professional-quality microphone included
- Two-way speaker system outputs high-fidelity sound up to 150'
- Enhanced bass output
- Built-in rechargeable battery with LED life meter lasts for over 12 hours
- Can be mounted on a standard 1-3/8" speaker stand