The LS-10 from Olympus is a Linear PCM Field Recorder for studio-quality recording in the field. This portable field recorder can record in 24 bit/96kHz to either WMA, MP3 or WAV formats onto its 2GB internal memory. The SD slot can handle cards up to 8GB for even more capacity. Two AA batteries can record up to 12 hours when you have extra-long sessions. The high-sensitivity stereo microphone has low-noise circuitry for reduced interference and clarity. Listen back instantly to your recordings with the integrated stereo speakers. The LS-10 has a plethora of features making it ideal for musicians, nature enthusiasts and journalists.
- Records and plays WMA, MP3 and WAV files
- Ultra-sensitive stereo microphone plus integrated stereo speakers
- 2GB flash memory plus SD slot for extra capacity
- Up to 12 hours of recording time from 2 AA batteries
- Light-weight aluminum body weighs only 5.33 ounces and is easy to handle with one hand