The Bushnell 7x26 Elite e2 Custom Compact binocular has a lot to offer to those seeking high performance in a little unit, giving a viewing experience unrivaled in the compact class of porro prism binoculars. You'll think you're using a premium full size model.
Due to its very close focus capability of just 7' (2.4 m), the 7x26 Custom binocular is regarded as an excellent tool for butterfly observation. Bushnell has made this super 7x26 for many years, always as a top-of-the-line product, and now as the Elite e2 Custom it has improvements such as twist-up eyecups and the hydrophobic Rainguard external coatings.
- Fully multicoated Bushnell XTR optics for maximum resolution transmissivity
- Rainguard hydrophobic external coating upon eyepieces and objectives
- Extremely high quality BaK-4 porro prisms
- Inset rubber surface panels for comfort and smooth handling
- Excellent eye relief (for a compact) of 16mm
- Twist-up eyecups
- Good close focusing capacity