The POCKETRAK 2G from Yamaha offers advanced stereo audio recording in an incredibly slim package. Small enough to fit into a shirt pocket, the POCKETRAK 2G is only half an inch thick, and weighs less than two ounces. The recorder has a high-quality stereo microphone with a tilt capability to capture pristine audio during lectures, classes, and other events.
The POCKETRAK 2G has a large 2GB memory, which can hold up to three hours of audio in the CD-quality PCM recording mode. Various MP3 modes provide longer recording times. The rechargeable AAA eneloop battery will run for up to nine hours continuously when recording in MP3 mode.
A clear backlit LCD display shows you level meters and other vital info for recording and playback, and the simple interface is easy to use. A retractable USB connector lets you attach the recorder to your computer to transfer your recordings. CUBASE AI software is included for professional-level audio editing and enhancement.
- Slim design is only half an inch thick, and weighs under two ounces
- High-quality tilt-up stereo microphone
- Large 2GB memory holds up to three hours of CD-quality recordings
- Records in PCM or MP3 modes so you can set your preferred recording quality
- Built-in speaker and a standard headphone jack for listening options. Stereo earphones are included.
- Standard 3.5mm input jack for connecting an external microphone or line-in device
- Slow, normal, and fast playback modes
- Easy-to-read backlit LCD display with level meters and other important information
- Includes a long-lasting AAA eneloop rechargeable battery that will operate for up to nine hours in MP3 mode. Standard AAA batteries can also be used with the recorder.
- Retractable high-speed USB 2.0 connector for transferring files to a computer
- CUBASE AI software included for audio editing
- Support for DRM10 playback
- Leather carrying case included