The HFI-580 headphones from Ultrasone provide crystal clear audio with exceptional bass response in a compact and comfortable package. Ideal for use by bass players and drummers and perfect for tracking, the HFI-580 is designed for high power input with efficient 50mm drivers.
The headphones feature S-Logic Plus, an advancement to Ultrasone's S-Logic Natural Surround Sound technology that provides the same realistic, spatial audio soundstage in a more streamlined earcup. This technology also creates a reduction of sound pressure levels, giving you the same perceived loudness at lower volumes, which may help to reduce the risk of hearing damage.
In addition to being able to listen at safer volume levels, the HFI-580 offers reduced electromagnetic emissions. The ULE technology uses an MU metal bufferboard to reduce radiation by up to 98% compared to standard headphones. For professionals who spend a lot of time wearing headphones, this is a fantastic feature.
- Foldable, Comfortable Design
- The headphones conveniently fold up for storage in the included bag. The adjustable headband and cushioned earcups provide long-lasting comfort.
- Fantastic Sound Quality
- The 50mm drivers provide clear sound with a superb bass response, ideal for bass players and drummers, and for tracking applications.
- Realistic Soundscape
- S-Logic Plus is an advancement of the S-Logic Natural Surround Sound technology, and provides the same realistic, three-dimensional soundscape in a slimmer earcup.
- Safer Listening
- The S-Logic technology produces the same perceived loudness at reduced sound pressure levels, allowing you to set the volume on your music player at a lower level, possibly reducing the risk of hearing damage.
- Reduced Radiation
- The ultra-low emission (ULE) technology uses an MU metal bufferboard to reduce electromagnetic emissions by up to 98% compared to standard headphones.
- Wide Compatibility
- The gold-plated 3.5mm stereo plug and 1/4" adapter allow you to use the headphones with virtually any audio source.