The 13" MacBook Notebook Computer from Apple is a full-featured Macintosh computer, delivered in a portable form factor. Housed in a durable white polycarbonate plastic enclosure, the notebook weighs only 5 pounds.
The computer's glossy widescreen display features a resolution of 1280 x 800, giving you enough screen real estate for daily tasks. The computer is powered by an Intel Core 2 Duo processor with 1GB of RAM, and features 802.11n Airport Extreme Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth. The 120GB 5400rpm hard drive provides ample storage space.
All this hardware runs on Apple's OS X 10.5 Leopard operating system with Rosetta technology. This allows you to seamlessly run legacy applications as well as Universal Binaries that have been designed to run on both PowerPC and Intel chips, making the MacBook a great choice for portable computing.
- Intel Core 2 Duo processor delivers superior performance
- 13.3" glossy LCD display features a native resolution of 1280 x 800
- OS X Leopard includes iTunes, Time Machine, Front Row, iChat, Safari, and more
- The included iLife '09 suite includes the popular iPhoto, iMovie, iDVD, iWeb, and GarageBand programs
- User-serviceable hard drive, RAM, and battery for easy upgrades
- FireWire-400 and USB 2.0 interfaces for device connectivity
- iSight camera and microphone make video conferencing a reality
- MagSafe power connector disconnects in the event of a cable snag, ensuring that your computer won't land on the floor
- Magnetic latch mechanism doesn't require a physical latch or button for opening or closing
- The computer weighs only 5 pounds and is a little over an inch thick when closed, allowing you to take it with you with ease
- Apple provides 90 days of free phone support and a 1-year limited hardware warranty on the computer. You can opt to add an AppleCare Protection Plan, at additional cost, which covers support and repairs for 3 years from the date of purchase. AppleCare can be purchased at any time within the first year of ownership of the computer