This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The DICAPac WP-S10 Waterproof Case will protect your SLR camera when you are using it at the beach, swimming, kayaking, skiing, fishing, sailing, snorkeling or diving. This is a PVC vinyl housing with a polycarbonate lens. It can be used with SLR cameras. The housing meets JIS IPX8 requirements for underwater usage.
The case is compatible with SLR cameras that have a length of 7.5" (120mm) or smaller. The lens can be 2.0" (50mm) to 6" (150mm) long.
- Waterproof underwater housing usable up to 16.4' (5.0 m)
- Meets standard requirements for JIS (Japan Industrial Standards) IPX8 at 0.5 water pressure (underwater 5.0m), tested for 30 minutes
- Has port for lenses 2.0" (50mm) to 6" (150mm) long
- All controls are accessible
- UV coating polycarbonate on the lens for clear pictures
- Ideal for taking pictures in the rain, at the beach, or on the ski slopes