The Lomographic Diana F+ Medium Format Camera is a faithful reproduction and a loving homage to the classic Diana - with a few extra features tossed in. Its plastic lens, 2 shutter settings (daylight & "B"), 3 aperture settings, and manual focus are all hallmarks of the original Diana.
In addition, the Diana F+ offers a removable lens and super-small aperture for pinhole images, two image formats (12 or 16 square shots on a standard 120 roll), an endless panorama feature that allows for unlimited and nearly seamless panoramic shots, and both a standard tripod thread & shutter lock for easy shake-free long exposures.
This camera differs from previous Dianas in that it comes with a separate, removable flash unit.
- Flash Unit
- Includes additional electronic flash unit for increased depth of field coverage
- Plastic Diana Lens
- The Diana's original all-plastic lens has been duplicated with utmost care to ensure the same dreamy, gorgeous, color-drenched, sometimes-blurry, and often-mind blowing results that Diana users have always treasured.
- Two Shutter Speeds
- Choose between "N" for normal daytime snapshots or "B" for unlimited indoor and nighttime exposures
- Two Image Sizes
- Allows choice between the 12 full-frame shots (5.2 x 5.2cm), or 16 smaller square images - in the classic Diana format (4.2 x 4.2cm).
- Multiple and Partial Exposures
- Like the Holga, you can advance the Diana+ as much or as little as you like after each shot - making multiple exposures, half-exposed frames, and stretched out long shots a snap.
- Pinhole Function
- Remove the lens, set the aperture to a super-small pinhole and shoot a super-wide-angle, severely old-school image through a tiny hole.