The Sunpak PZ42X TTL Shoe Mount Flash is a flash unit designed to fully support current advanced digital SLR cameras. It is fully compatible with Canon E-TTL II enabled cameras.
The PZ42X has many advanced features, such as: automatic zoom head from 24-105mm, bounce and swivel capabilities, built in wide angle diffuser, and AF assist. It also offers several manual controls for the experienced photographer. It offers a bright and easy-to-read LCD display and easy-to-use controls for manual flash output, digital or film lens coverage and zoom head settings.
For a more detailed camera/features compatibility chart, please click here.
- Fully compatible with E-TTL II capable SLR cameras, but also backwards-compatible with TTL metering for all earlier EOS cameras
- AF Assist Light supports better autofocus performance in the dark (up to 16')
- EV adjustment (-1.5, -1, -0.5, 0, +0.5, +1, +1.5)
- Large panel with bright, easy-to-read LCD display
- Flash-coverage scale on LCD screen
- Automatic Shutdown mode shuts off flash from inactivity after several minutes