The Sony UWP-X8 Wireless Microphone System consists of the UTX-H2 handheld microphone and URX-M2 tuner module. The system is intended for wireless microphone operation in broadcast, presentation, theater applications, etc. The handheld features a unidirectional (cardioid) element that minimizes noise and feedback. Space diveristy reception further minimizes drop-out radio-frequency interference and noise. The URX-M2 tuner module features a modular design and easily installs into the UWP-X7 Tuner Base, SRPX500P and SRPX700P digital powered mixers.
- UHF Synthesized Frequencies
- Both transmitter and receiver provide 188 user selectable frequencies, providing plenty of options when interference is present.
- Tuner-Module Receiver
- The compact tuner-module is designed to interface with compatible Sony base units such as the MBX6 receiver unit.
- Selectable RF Output
- The transmitter allows selection between 5mW output power and 30mW output. 5mW is suitable for indoor, simultaneous multi-channel operation while 30mW is intended for outdoor, long-range use.
- Comprehensive Display
- Both transmitter and receiver feature a comprehensive LED display providing channel and frequency information, battery life, total usage time and more.