The Azden 105 Series Wireless Microphone Systems offer the flexibility of frequency agile operation and compact components at a modest price. With up to 92 selectable UHF frequencies, users can rely on the 105 series for clear reception in any scenario. This system includes the 105UPR camera mountable receiver, 15BT beltpack transmitter with EX-503 lavalier microphone and 15XT plug-in transmitter.
The Azden UPR 105 receiver is compact and includes a built-in shoe-mount for easy camera attachment. A 1/8" (3.5mm) mini output connects to the audio inputs on cameras with the supplied cable. An optional cable (Azden MX1), provides an XLR output. In addition, a separate 1/8" (3.5mm) output with independent level control provides headphone monitoring.
The Azden 15BT also features 92 selectable frequencies. The included EX-503 lavalier (clip-on) microphone features an omnidirectional polar pattern for clear vocal reproduction at all angles. An On/Off switch is provides for added control and two AA batteries provide between 6 - 8 hours of operation.
- 92 Selectable UHF Frequencies
- The 105UPR receiver and 105 series transmitters all feature 92 user selectable UHF frequencies.
- Main and Monitoring Audio Outputs
- The receiver features a main audio output and a separate headphone output with independent level control.
- Camera Mountable Design
- A built-in shoe mount enables quick and easy mounting onto video cameras.