The Gitzo GT3541XLS Extra Long Systematic 6X Carbon Fiber Tripod Legs uses advanced "Carbon 6X" carbon fiber material for its leg construction. This improved tubing is stronger, lighter and as resistant as its 12 layer predecessor. Carbon "6X" is manufactured using a complex, 3-D process weaving 6 layers of carbon fiber into smooth, solid constructed tubes.
The GT3541LS is designed for "over head level" shooting, offering extra flexibility in the studio or at weddings, concerts and sport events. It can reach a height of 6.6' (198cm). It is ideal for use with professional equipment, medium format cameras, and SLRs with an up to 500mm maximum lens attached. It offers an excellent load capacity rating of 39.6 lb (18 kg) and good torsional rigidity.
Systematic tripods offer a unique ultra-wide top platform that guarantees an incredibly stable base for any professional high performance equipment. This platform can be removed and replaced with other accessories, making this a fully customizable system.
- Systematic tripods are supplied with a flat top plate. The optional support attachments can be fitted by simply unlocking the bolt in the top casting, lifting out the flat plate and fastening in the alternative adapter or column.
- Safe Lock Disc
- The Safe Lock Disc top plate, composed of a techno-polymer compound, makes it possible to control the locking torque without prematurely stopping camera rotation and ensuring that users' equipment is safely and effectively locked in place.
- Anti-Rotation Leg (ALR) System
- The Anti-Rotation Leg (ALR) system makes it quick and easy to open and close the tripod. Simply turn all of the locking rings at once and the whole leg can be pulled out in seconds.
- G-Lock Design
- The G-Lock mechanism has been completely redesigned in order to achieve a 20% increase in rigidity, faster operation and stronger, safer locking. G-Lock's special design also provides a "gravity lock" effect: the higher the load applied vertically to the leg, the stronger the lock.
- 1mm Gitzo 6X Carbon Fiber Tube
- Gitzo was able to develop a six-crossed multilayer carbon fiber 30% lighter than the previous 1.5mm generation that features the same exceptional performance of stability and vibration absorption and unbeatable quality.
- Performance Design
- Performance design allows the legs to be set individually at 24°, 55° and 90° to cover every angle you want to shoot.
- Removable Leg Tips
- Removable self-locking rubber leg tips are interchangeable with Gitzo universal accessories such as the big foot, long spike, etc.