The Audio-Technica AT4022 Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone features a low-profile design and small-diaphragm condenser element. The sensitivity, frequency response and SPL capabilities make it a suitable choice for speaker cabinets, vocals, percussion instruments, drums and "spot" placement on guitars, stringed instruments, etc.
The omnidirectional polar pattern provides a wide pickup area and preserves the integrity of the signal. An 80Hz high-pass filter switch reduces low frequencies and all associated noise. In addition a -10dB Pad switch provides added headroom and minimizes distortion when capturing transient (peaking) audio signals.
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- The omnidirectional polar pattern provides a generous pickup area and effectively preserves the integrity of the audio quality.
- Switchable 80Hz High Pass Filter
- The 80Hz high-pass filter switch eliminates hum and low frequency noise, rumble, etc.
- -10dB Pad Switch
- A -10dB Pad provides additional headroom for capturing peaking audio signals without distortion and noise.