The ProTrack from Alesis is a sleek device that brings extensive audio recording options to the iPod. The ProTrack connects to your iPod via the dock connector, creating a single unified device. A clear plastic cover protects your iPod while still providing control access.
The ProTrack features dual XLR/TRS combo inputs with 48V phantom power for connecting microphones, instruments, and more. Built-in XY stereo mics allow you to make recordings without connecting additional equipment, and a standard 3.5mm mini jack lets you connect a pair of headphones for listening to your recordings.
The unit can operate for hours on 4 AAA batteries, or for longer sessions with an AC adapter. A switchable limiter prevents distortion and overload, and a threaded mount allows you to secure the recorder to a standard tripod.
Note! This unit is designed to work with the 5th, 6th, and 7th generation iPod classics, the 2nd generation iPod touch, and the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th generation iPod nanos; as well as the iPhone and iPhone 3G. Sleds are not included for the 2nd and 4th generation nanos. iPod/iPhone not included.
- Sleek design integrates and protects your iPod
- Stereo 16-bit recording at sample rates of 22 or 44.1kHz
- Dual XLR/TRS combo inputs with 48V phantom power
- Built-in XY-pattern stereo condenser microphones
- Standard 3.5mm mini headphone output
- Switchable limiter
- Operates on 4 AAA batteries or AC power. When connected to AC power, the ProTrack can also charge the iPod
- Threaded tripod socket