The AppleCare Protection Plan Extension for iMac from Apple gives you peace of mind by extending your coverage for an additional two (2) years of service coverage and extends the standard 90-day phone support to a 3-year plan. This provides you with expert assistance, global repair coverage for your iMac, web-based resources and diagnostic tools.
AppleCare can be purchased at any time within your first year of Mac ownership. It must be registered with Apple prior to the expiration of the system's factory warranty.
AppleCare can only be purchased by customers residing in Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Spain, Switzerland, the United States, and the United Kingdom. Terms and Conditions will vary based on country of residence. For more information, including international AppleCare contact information, please click here.
- Apple Certified Repairs
- This warranty extends the standard single year of protection for an additional two years. Repairs are performed by Apple-certified technicians using genuine Apple parts. For those who travel abroad, feel secure with a global repair plan for your iMac.
- Telephone Support
- The standard complimentary 90-day phone support is extended to a 3-year plan, giving you one number to call for all your technical questions.
- Web-Based Support
- You'll have access to web-based support for your computer, allowing you to quickly diagnose and solve problems.
- Technical Support
Because Apple designs the computer, the operating system, and many applications, the Mac is a truly integrated system. And the AppleCare Protection Plan gives you one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call. You get:
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Global repair coverage
- Onsite repair: Request that a technician come to your work site
- Carry-in repair: Take your Mac to an Apple Retail Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
- Apple Hardware Coverage
The AppleCare Protection Plan provides global repair coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians around the world — perfect whether you work at a desk or travel with your Mac. Apple hardware coverage includes:
- Your Mac computer
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
- Apple memory (RAM)
- Apple USB SuperDrive
- Apple display purchased with your Mac
- Software Support Included
Whether you're in your home or office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of Mac topics, including:
- Using the OS X operating system
- Quick how-to questions about iLife and iWork
- Connecting to printers and AirPort networks