The Benro C-169M8 Travel Angel Carbon Fiber Tripod with B-0 Ballhead is a sturdy, high-quality tripod that uses 8-layer, 2nd generation carbon fiber technology for its leg construction. This 8x tubing is 60% stronger overall than conventional carbon fiber tripods. In addition, magnesium is used for die-cast parts. Despite its lower weight, magnesium is more rigid than aluminum, and has the same strength per volume.
Travel Angel tripods are easy-to-carry so you'll want them with you at all times. Travel Angel's unique 180 degree foldover design allows them to be folded into a compact package that can easily fit into backpacks or luggage. However, when you need quick setup, excellent maximum height and a rigid, stable support, Benro Travel Angels are impressive performers.
Travel Angel tripods feature individual leg angle adjustments, anti-rotation leg design, a reversible center column with spring loaded weight hook, anti dust and moisture rubber leg lock grips.
- 5 section legs
- The matching ballhead has three independent locking knobs to separately control general positioning, panning, and friction control, and is housed in a precision-machined stylish black anodized aluminum body.
- Offers two leg-angle settings to accommodate uneven terrain or awkward shooting situations
- Improved dust and moisture resistant rubber leg lock seal
- Anti-twist leg sections and a grooved center column make setup and breakdown quick and easy
- Removable rubber and stainless steel spike feet (optional) provide a secure grip both indoors and outdoors