The Giottos MTL 9360B Professional Aluminum Tripod Legs, as part of the professional-level MT series, has a unique center column design, is versatile and easy to use, but yet still economical.
The unique swiveling center column mounting design allows it to be used as a lateral arm with angle adjustment, which is especially useful for nature and macro photography. The column can also be used upside down and reversed. It allows for 360° horizontal and 180° vertical adjustment, and the column can be positioned and set quickly by using the locking knobs.
In addition, the top part of the center column separates from the main column. By slipping this short camera platform into the swiveling center column mount, you now effectively have a universal 3-way head. This set-up also allows the tripod to be used for very low down-to-the-ground shots.
- Multi-Position Center Column
- Center column can be used as a lateral arm, a position ideal for nature or macro photography
- Tripod Top Converts to 3-way Head (without center column)
- The center-column top-lock can be used on its own, with the center column removed, which effectively converts it into a 3-way head
- Includes Tool Kit
- The toolbox includes different sizes of allen wrenches, hex wrench, screw driver and extended tube for leverage
- Leg Diameter
- Thicker 28mm leg diameter for added stability
- Retractable Hook
- The retractable hook can be used to add stability with a sand bag or equipment bag