The Lectrosonics 400 Series wireless microphone systems combine digital hybrid technology, diversity reception and rugged components to achieve pristine audio signals at long range. This system includes the UCR411 camera mountable receiver and LMa beltpack transmitter.
The UCR411 is a portable, camera mountable receiver designed for professional audio applications in the field or indoors. The receiver is completely compatible with all 400 series wireless transmitters and provides 256 selectable UHF frequencies across a 25.6MHz tuning range. Smart Diversity reception reduces RF interference and dropout and a built-in RF spectrum analyzer searches across the entire 25.6MHz tuning range, locating the strongest possible frequencies in the area. The clear frequencies are marked and displayed on the back-lit LCD. Balanced XLR output provides maximum output gain with minimal noise and the receiver is powered with internal 9V batteries or external DC power supply.The LMa transmitter features Digital Wireless Hybrid technology which combines a 24-bit digital audio chain with an FM radio link. The transmitter's digital signal path eliminates the need for an analog compander, resulting in pristine, noise free audio fidelity throughout. Internal DSP provides compander emulation so that the unit can be switched for use with 100, 200 and 400 series Lectrosonic receivers. The input section features a tap suitable for any microphone or line level audio source. 0 / -20dB LEDs are provided for accurate level settings, and an "Audio Level" dial is located on the top face of the unit. Two rotary frequency adjust dials are located on the side panel. The 1.6MHz is a coarse adjustment and the 100kHz is the fine. The unit is powered via 9V battery and is enclosed in a rugged metal enclosure, made to withstand the rigors of road use.
- 100, 200 and 400 Series Compatibility
- Lectrosonic's Digital Hybrid technology features compander emulation via DSP. This allows the LMa transmitter to be used with 100, 200 and 400 series receivers.
- Pristine Audio at Greater Range
- The LMa transmitter digitizes audio minimizing noise caused by analog circuitry. The encoded signal is sent via an FM analog wireless link resulting in greater operating range.
- 256 Selectable Frequencies
- Both transmitter and receiver offer 256 selectable UHF frequencies over a 25.6 MHz range.
- Built-In RF Analyzer
- An internal RF spectrum analyzer searches the entire 25.6MHz range for frequencies most suitable for use in your area. Clear frequencies are then displayed on the LCD.
- Diversity Reception
- The UCR411 uses Lectrosonic's Smart Diversity design for even further protection against RF interference and signal drop out.