Calling all couch potatoes. The advent of high-quality, very intuitive remote controlling is at your fingertips with the Harmony/Logitech - Harmony 1100 Advanced Universal Remote. Designed for both home theater pundits and home entertainment enthusiasts in mind, it offers fully customizable icons and controls, 3.5" touchscreen, RF wireless capability, and the ability to control up to 15 components.
With one touch control, this unit controls your entire entertainment in the order you choose by creating Activities. Moreover, it offers an extensive infrared database that supports 5000+ brands and 225,000+ devices. Now you can finally put away all your remote controls and replace them with one powerful controller, the Harmony 1100.
An intelligent, touch-sensitive 3.5" display illuminates in the darkest of rooms, and offers complete access to all icons, commands, devices and their functions. Set-up is a breeze with the included Wizard software and guided on-line set-up; and it syncs through the USB port to both PCs and Macs. It's powered by a rechargeable Lithium-ion battery pack, and offers an easy to hold palm-sized, rectangular design.
Furthermore, when used in conjunction with the (optional) Harmony RF Wireless Extender, you can finally close your entertainment doors, conceal your system components and their messy wires, and still maintain full control. Your entertainment choices are virtually endless with the Harmony 1100.
- One-Touch Activity Control
- Put away all of your remotes and enjoy easy, one-touch activity access to your home-entertainment system. You have the ability to customize an activity that accommodates your entertainment needs. One simple press of an icon triggers a series of commands such as turning on the right components in the right order. For instance, by selecting a pre-programmed activity, the remote is able to command TV power on, select proper input, DVD/Blu-ray power on, A/V receiver power on, and the list goes on.
- Intelligent 3.5" Touch Screen
- With its brilliant touch screen and large color icons, the Harmony 1100 sets a new standard for elegance and ease of use. Help is even available right on the screen.
- Computer Based Set-up
- Connect the remote to your computer via the included USB cable, and the set-up Wizard software guides you through the steps. Harmony supports 5000+ brands and 225,000+ devices, and it's constantly updated with new components and fine-tuned settings, so your Harmony 1100 will never be out-of-date.
- Guided On-line Setup
- It provides a step-by-step guide that tailors the device to perfectly match your home entertainment system. It also features live customer support in the event you hit a snag.
- Fully Customizable
- Enjoy the ability to choose the commands when you want to see them. Fully customizable icons and controls are at your fingertips at any specific time, set by you (e.g., 9:00AM Listen to Radio, 5:00PM Watch TV, 10:00PM Start Movie).
- Convenient Help Function
- Getting confused with the remote is not a problem, simply press the very helpful Help icon. It will either rectify the problem or walk you through yes-or-no questions to you get there.