The Shure PG42USB Cardioid USB Microphone is designed to provide plug-and-play operation with Windows and Mac based computers, while providing a tailored frequency response that maximizes performances by accentuating the high tonal characteristics of vocals.
Record right into your favorite production software in pristine 16-bit, 48kHz resolution. A 1/8" (3.5mm) mini headphone output jack provides latency-free monitoring of the vocal performance and a monitor mix control provides the perfect mix between the vocal performance and recorded audio.
The PG42USB features a cardioid polar pattern that minimizes off-axis noise and feedback from nearby audio sources. Its integrated preamplifier includes a gain control, which is built in to the side of the housing. The microphone includes a USB and shockmount that minimizes vibration and noise due to shock.
- USB output for plug-and-play operation with Windows and Mac computers
- Integrated preamplifier with a microphone gain control allows custom tailoring of the input signal to the source
- Tailored to accentuate the high frequencies in vocals
- Up to 16-bit, 48kHz resolution
- 20dB Pad (attenuator) switch
- Latency-free 1/8" (3.5mm) headphone monitor output with level mix control
- Cardioid polar pattern minimizes off-axis noise